Jennifer's Confession


I remember when I was 16, there was a guy in my school, Ron - a very nice guy and a good friend of mine. One day he asked me to go on a date but I just declined it, I didn't know why. Actually, I was attracted to other guys in my school, they were not decent like Ron - they were the 'bad guys', as you call them. I wanted to go on date with them.

Years later, I realised Ron was romantically attracted to me. He was dreaming of me, he really wanted to go out with me and I just needed to say it once and literally he could have tried to bring stars to me. I hurt him by not acknowledging his emotions. In fact, I was not aware of his emotions. I realised it 5 years later when I was 21.

At an age of 16, I was innocent too, same as Ron. I didn't know what I wanted and Ron too didn't understand what I like. He didn't know how to enter into a woman's life, her thoughts, her dreams, he just loved a girl - which was not enough.

The way guys want to date women, women also want to date men of their dreams. But I know (being a woman myself), most of women even don't know what they want or what attracts them in a man.

Remember: attraction is not a choice, it is an unconsious decision.

If you love a woman or you want to go on a date with her, you need to know - how to make her wanting you and how to leave her dreaming about you.

If just you want to date a gal, it is not going to work (at least for a longer time).

Make here wish to go out with you. You need to have a right mix in your personality:

- confidence with humbleness,
- decency with aggresion, and
- playfully skillful

God has made guys and gals differently, at least when it comes to attraction, they think differently.

The biggest myth guys ever believe is - "being decent with a gal gets you a date !" That is just not true. The second biggest myth is - "you need to spend money or buy a beer to get a gal attracted to you."

In my school, in college, at work, in my neighborhood, I have always been approached by guys. I know most of them were decent but there is something in a guy that attracts me. Different things attract different gals but there are a number of common things that attract all the girls.

Once you know what women want or how to leave a girl dreaming of you, you literally can attract any women in this world. After all, girls makes you better, they bring satisfaction and pleasure in your life and yes you also do the same in her life !



If you are serious about your success with women, consider buying my eBook "Jennifer's Guide to Dating Women". As it is an eBook, it is instantly available for download (you can download it within a minute).

If you are one of the first 50 buyers I will be ready to counsel your love life too. Tell me about you and the woman you love, I will be more than pleased to help you out with your date and love. You can contact me through email and chat. But this offer is only for first 50 buyers (if they want me to help them) !


to your love,
~ Jennifer Smith